jaket running Millet Millet Men´s clothing T-shirts tech short sleeve , Millet Jorasse Ts S/S T-shirts tech short sleeve Red Men´s clothing,Millet sports for sale,worldwide shipping Millet clothing,quality and quantity assured
New this summer, this hygrophobic short sleeve T-shirt is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for alpine environments as well as everyday adventures. Expert Series. Jorasse short sleeve T-shirt is designed for the keen mountaineer and built for alpine environments as well as everyday adventures. From the Expert Series. The Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric has outstanding breathability performance, optimizing moisture management. Designed to keep you dry, even when you sweat, it dries quickly and features a POLYGIENE® anti-odour technology (BLUESIGN® certified) to restrict bacterial development, making it ideal to wear for high levels of exertion, as an underlayer to complement a protective shell, on alpine treks, hiking sessions and as a stand-alone piece, for everyday comfort. The crew neck keeps the sporty style as well as the graphic and colour combos, which draw inspiration directly from the alpine summit of the Grandes Jorasses. Considered as one of the biggest climbing challenge of the Alps until 1935, it is part of the mythical Trilogy, the three greatest alpine north faces: Cervin, Eiger and Jorasses.
- Sporty fit, Flex Comfort™ build
- Exclusive Millet print
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency
- Polygiene® treatment
- Weight 0.13 Kg
Flex Confort construction:
- Flex Comfort is a construction that maximizes the benefits of each material to bring absolute freedom of movement. Flexible inserts are introduced in the garment design in order to give it optimal ergonomics.
- MILLET is committed to the protection of the vertical world and thus, created the «Low impact™» label for all its products made of natural and recycled fibers. It is our environmental commitment to make sustainable, quality products.
Polartec Power dry:
- Polartec PowerDry fabrics are designed to keep you dry even when your body heats up. Engineered according to an exclusive two-sided concept, it guarantee next to skin comfort and quick drying properties. PowerDry is highly breathable and moisture wicking.
- Polygiene® technology prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria. It uses silver chloride (from recycled silver), an efficient, natural anti-bacterial agent: It guarantees freshness all day and through washing.
- Comfort in action and maximum freedom of movement.
Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life.
In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature.
- It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in outdoor equipment, discover huge inventory USA
. As Millet authorized dealer, all of our outdoor products have the full manufacturer warranty of Millet. Select one of our Men´s clothing categories and discover the range of Men´s clothing products that we have for your favorite activity like Millet Jorasse Ts S/S. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!
Millet - Men´s clothing - T-shirts tech short sleeve,Color: red