Millet sports stores Millet Women´s clothing Jackets fleece , Millet Trilogy Fleecewool Po Jackets fleece Black Women´s clothing,Millet shoes climbing,wholesale dealer Millet sports for sale,luxury lifestyle brand
With its active and feminine alpine fit, this first layer, high tech half-zip pullover is built for mountaineering. The expert’s advice: “I recommend the Trilogy Fleecewool pullover as an active thermal protection to wear as first or second layer”, explains Alex, product manager, “I personally like the comfort it allows. The combination of the Powerwool and the Fleecewool maximizes the performance of the pullover during the ascent, allowing perspiration to pass unhindered.” Where does the name come from We asked Alex, product manager: “Trilogy, for Millet, is the ground of modern mountaineering, when you take the essential and carry the lightest weight on your ascent, trace new routes, climbing quickly and steadily. It is the lightweight “revolution”. Hence, the Fleecewool Pullover gets its name from the mountaineering history. It was built for action!”
- Dual Tech build for ease of movement and insulation
- Natural wicking properties of wool
- Sporty fit, female ergonomics
- 1 zipped chest pocket
- Half zip, protective collar, adjustable cuffs
- Polartec Powerwool
- Bottom: Exclusive Wool Fleece
- Average weight: 0,310 kg
- Alpine Fit
- Weight: 0.31 Kg
- Millet products are not just designed to last, they are also easy to maintain. Careful use and regular upkeep will guarantee the best results out of your products and will extend their life. In case of doubt, always refer to the instructions written on the label of your product.
SHOES AND CLIMBING SHOES:
- Millet shoes should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your shoes into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done naturally.
- Millet backpacks should be washed in water and by hand using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Above all, never put your backpack into either a washing machine or a dryer.
- Drying should be done in the open air.
- Caring for a rope is critical in order to guarantee optimal safety when it is used.
- To wash a rope, it is necessary to use clean, warm water (temperature less than 30°C) and a non-aggressive detergent (such as a liquid Marseille soap-type detergent or a detergent for delicate textiles). If necessary, brush it with a soft brush.
- Drying should be done in the shade and away from any source of heat.
- Store your rope in a dry place, out of the reach of the sun.
- Air out your Millet sleeping bag regularly to give it back a bit of freshness and to make sure the bag is completely dry before storing it away.
- For sleeping bags that do not contain down, general washing and drying instructions apply.
- For sleeping bags that do contain down, please see the section “Products Containing Down,” below.
PRODUCTS CONTAINING DOWN:
- When dealing with products containing down (100% or hybrid), machine washing is done using a delicate program with a special down detergent or a non-aggressive detergent, along with tennis balls placed in the wash to prevent the down from sticking together. If there is too much detergent left over, run the rinsing program again by itself. Do not put the product through the washing machines spin cycle.
- Drying may be done flat in the open air, turning over the product regularly to dry it well, or in a tumble dryer on a delicate program.
- Millet clothing must be machine washed at 30°C, and machine dried using a low-temperature program. To guarantee optimal washing without degrading the product, close up all velcro closures, snap fastenings and zippers, and loosen elastic drawstrings before putting clothing in the machine.
CLOTHING WITH WATERPROOF MATERIALS:
- This is the case particularly for the following materials: Gore-Tex, Polartec Neoshell, Dryedge, Windstopper, Element Shield
- After closing the velcro fastenings, zippers and snap fastenings, wash your product at 30°C with a bit of non-aggressive detergent or a special detergent for waterproof materials. If there is too much detergent left over, run a rinsing program again by itself. Drying should be done in the open air or in a tumble dryer at low temperature. It is possible to use a specific product to re-waterproof your product or to give it back water repellency.
If what you need is Millet Trilogy Fleecewool Po, it is right here and for the best price. Hottest New Styles UK
has this and other outdoor products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Jackets fleece supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Millet - Women´s clothing - Jackets fleece,Color: black